Welcome to our blog.

This is our new Mother-Son blog. I am Donna, (Mom), and Lucas is my 13 year old 7th grader. We both love to read and decided to create this blog to write about the books we enjoy. Lucas is very interested in science cannot wait to share his insights about the books he's reading and 7th grade.

Monday, April 8, 2013

AWESOME IDEA!!!!!!

We are having a marathon reading day (in honor of the Boston marathon). We will be reading all morning on Friday April 12th.   
We have to have our books preapproved by my ELA teacher.  I've chosen Lemony Snicket, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson,  and a new book by Peter Lerangis called SEVEN WONDERS book 1.
We have to wear comfortable clothes to school, and bring a snack and water bottle.  

After our reading marathon we will be taking a walk outside.  

I think this is an incredible idea!!  I love school and I have the best teachers EVER!!!!!!  They come up with some amazing ideas.




1 comment:

  1. This is such an amazing idea! I love it! I can't wait to hear about it after you have completed the marathon. It sounds like you are bringing some excellent reading material. Good luck!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete