The list and blurbs are provided by Lucas.
5. One of our favorite books of 2011. It has everything in it, action, adventure and an amazing new hero. This book features new friendships, old friendships and a lot of fun.
4. Nate Rocks The World--What a great book. One of the best of 2011. I love reading about other kids close to my age. Especially kids who don't like sports (like me) and do things their own way.
3. Wow Wow Wow, what a book. Fantastic! Proof that you can overcome what others would see as a handicap and do anything! Amazing book.
2. Don't let the title fool you. Secret Files is not a book just about girls. There are some awesome boys in this book, a haunted house, bagpipes, old secrets....all around FUN book to read.
1. This book was written well before 2011- but this is the book that started it all for me. I wasn't much of a reader until Mr. Riordan started writing about Greek Gods/ demigods and all the fun and adventures they have.
Here you have it, my top 5 books of the past year. Most of them can be purchased from Amazon or Barnes and Noble.
Secret DMS Files of Fairday Morrow is the exception, but you can read the first 7 chapters on Fairday's blog at a special site
here and the authors are always
having book giveaways-- just follow the blogsite or the facebook page for info.