Welcome to our blog.

This is our new Mother-Son blog. I am Donna, (Mom), and Lucas is my 13 year old 7th grader. We both love to read and decided to create this blog to write about the books we enjoy. Lucas is very interested in science cannot wait to share his insights about the books he's reading and 7th grade.

Sunday, December 2, 2012


Lucas here giving my review of D. Robert Pease's book
Noah Zarc 2 Cataclysm

Awesome!!!I loved this book.  Noah is so much fun.  Science and science fiction combined. 
Imagine living on Mars because Earth is ruined.  What an idea.  Mr. Pease has some fantastic ideas!  I love when science is a big part of stories.  I'm just a little younger than Noah, can't imagine doing the stuff he does. Piloting a spaceship through an asteroid field???  What a life he has!  

This book is even better that Mammoth Trouble.  I zipped through it quickly.  Can't wait for more adventures with Noah.

5 ice cream cones!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to start this series. Ever since I first heard about it on your blog I have been curious. Sounds like this book is excellent! Thanks for sharing. :)
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete