YAY! We were 'tagged' by Fairday Morrow
Why? You ask?
Well, here's the fun part.
Fairday and Lizzie will ask us questions, and we answer and 'tag' others.
FIRST, LET'S GET SOME HOUSEKEEPING OVER:
1) You must post the rules.
2) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3) Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4) Let them know you’ve tagged them!
NOW, ON TO THE FUN PART, FAIRDAY'S QUESTIONS:
Our Questions for Those Tagged (We tried to make these fast and easy!
1. When did you start blogging?Donna and Lucas: We started this blog last July. Lucas: it was Mom's attempt to get me to read
more. She's so sneaky..A book review is really just a book report in disguise.
2. What is your favorite food?Mom: Spaghetti and Meatballs! Lucas: Mac'n'cheese
3. What is your favorite book from childhood?Mom: A book called "MAGIC ELIZABETH" by Norma Kassirir about a missing doll in a spooky
Lucas: Any of the PERCY JACKSON books.
4. Best concert you have ever attended or what concert would you like to attend?Mom: Haven't been to a concert in ages, but I would love to see Yanni someday.
Lucas: I went the other night to my schools talent/show variety show.
5. PC or Mac?Mac- both of us.
6. Where do you buy or get most of the books you read?Mom- review requests, Amazon. Lucas: Local library, Scholastic book club.
7. If you could be friends with any character from a book, who would you be friends with?Lucas: Percy Jackson, no contest!!! Mom-(swooning) Why Mr. Darcy, of course!
8. Favorite holiday?Lucas- Christmas! Mom- St. Patrick's Day (it's the only time we eat Corned Beef and Cabbage)
9. A book you think everyone should read?Lucas- Stephen Hawkings "A Brief Guide to the Universe"
Mom- Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
10. If you could have one wish, what would it be?Lucas- I would wish for a brother.
Mom- I would wish for hmmm, that's a tough one. I'd like to not worry about the bills each month!
11. Favorite beverage?Lucas- Sierra Mist
We will choose a few blogs and 'tag' them and ask our own questions.