Welcome to our blog.

This is our new Mother-Son blog. I am Donna, (Mom), and Lucas is my 13 year old 7th grader. We both love to read and decided to create this blog to write about the books we enjoy. Lucas is very interested in science cannot wait to share his insights about the books he's reading and 7th grade.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011



If you get a chance, read this book. It's just hilarious.  It's about a crazy family who vacation in an elevator.  I loved the book.  It has many funny parts, my favorite being the name of the families room.  There are no rooms available at the San Francisco hotel, they decide to stay in the "Otis" room.  Get it? Otis elevator.   The entire book is great.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun book. Good job on the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! This is a fast, fun read! The fanily made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete