Welcome to our blog.

This is our new Mother-Son blog. I am Donna, (Mom), and Lucas is my 13 year old 7th grader. We both love to read and decided to create this blog to write about the books we enjoy. Lucas is very interested in science cannot wait to share his insights about the books he's reading and 7th grade.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012


Mom reviewed The Librarian on

She gave it a 5 star rating and I agree!  
We read L.Frank Baum's 
Wonderful Wizard of Oz
years ago, and I loved it.  I loved the way Mr. Hobbs 
used the characters to create a new story, and to explain how
the written word can affect us all.
Mom tells me 'a new story, a fabulous story, becomes a part of you.'
well, these two stories (and I'm waiting for part three) are fabulous.

I recommend both books for kids who like fantasy stories.






No comments:

Post a Comment